Meadows Behavioral Healthcare Benefits
It’s incredibly rewarding to be proud of where you work, and for more than 40 years, Meadows Behavioral Healthcare has been an industry leader with a specialized, evidence-based approach to inpatient and outpatient treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, trauma, eating disorders, sexual addiction, behavioral health conditions, and co-occurring disorders.
In addition to the satisfaction of helping people for a living, working for Meadows Behavioral Healthcare comes with incentives including:
Flexible Medical Coverage
- Meadows Behavioral Healthcare’s partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona allows employees to choose their own doctors and facilities — in or out of network.
- You’re not required to choose a primary care physician or obtain a referral for a specialist’s services.
- Preventive care is covered 100% and isn’t subject to the deductible or copay if it’s conducted in network.
- Several money-saving options are available for prescriptions including mail-order options, $4 generic drug lists at participating pharmacies, and access to specialty pharmacies when necessary.
- Phone and online access to experienced registered nurses is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Dental and Vision Coverage
- Routine services, including regular dental checkups, are 100% covered.
- Choose from dentists in or out of network.
- A Benefit Carryover Allowance, available for every member, provides enhanced benefits for patients requiring extra dental work.
- Yearly vision exams have a $0 copay in network, while out-of-network exams are reimbursed up to $40.
- Allowances toward lenses, frames, contacts, and contact exams are available in network, while reimbursements are available for out-of-network services.
Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- All active, full-time employees are provided with basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage through Symetra Life Insurance at no cost.
- Additional life insurance can be purchased at competitive rates for yourself or dependents.
- Short-Term Disability protection is provided for full-time employees at no cost.
- If a short-term disability extends beyond 26 weeks, your claim will continue on as a long-term disability claim.
Flexible Spending Account
- All active, full-time employees are eligible to join the benefit plan.
- Accounts are completely funded through payroll deductions, which increase your take-home pay by reducing your taxable income.
- An employee’s spouse or dependents don’t have to be enrolled in the company’s medical plan to be eligible for the program.
- A few of the eligible expenses that can be deducted include copayments, deductibles and coinsurance, acupuncture, hearing aids, and orthodontia.
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program offers a variety of services, including no-cost counseling, to help identify and address problems an employee may grapple with. These services are extended to immediate household family members as well.
- Counselors can assist with referrals, whether it’s for a doctor, legal aid or financial services.
- If counseling is needed beyond what the Employee Assistance Program provides, help in transitioning to counseling within your insurance plan or through community services is available.
Save for the Future With Your 401(K)
- Eligibility begins quickly — the first day of the month following 30 days of service.
- After six months of service, provided you are at least 21 years old, you may participate in employee matching contributions.
- Enjoy tax benefits from being a 401(K) participant.
- Begin saving for the future with a manageable, hassle-free automatic deduction.